Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution - 1 LiterRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help promote a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
Ingredients: Water, Dextrose, Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Yellow 6,
Instructions: For children under 1 year of age: consult your doctor. To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1-2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 2 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters per day. For general rehydration: sip as needed. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.Use under medical supervision. Not for people with galactosemia.